Math 20D: Introduction to Differential Equations
Summer Session 1, 2022
Instructor: Brian Tran (email: b3tran(at)ucsd(dot)edu).
Instructor Office Hours: See Course Schedule.
TAs: Linhui Fu, Collin Cranston.
TAs' Office Hours: See Course Schedule.
SI Leader: Galen Ng.
SI Hours: See Course Schedule.
Course Times: Lecture TuTh 5 pm - 7:50 pm, Solis 104. Discussions on WF (time depending on section).
Course Syllabus (updated 06/23/22).
Course Schedule (updated 07/13/22).
- This is the course webpage for Math 20D during Summer Session 1, 2022. Check the course Canvas page for announcements.
- Please see the instructions under the Assignments tab of the course Canvas page for how to register for Gradescope and add this course. Make sure to do this before submitting your first homework.
- Here is a homework template if you decide to write your homework in LaTeX as described in the syllabus, Math20D_Homework_Template.tex. Personally, I use Texmaker, and build with PDFLaTeX. The output file looks like Math20D_Homework_Template.pdf.
- Homework 4. Due Thursday, 07/28/22, 11:59 pm.
- Homework 3. Due Wednesday, 07/20/22, 11:59 pm.
- Homework 2. Due Wednesday, 07/13/22, 11:59 pm.
- Homework 1. Due Wednesday, 07/06/22, 11:59 pm.
- See the Math 20D MATLAB Page for info regarding MATLAB Homeworks and Quizzes.
Term Paper Instructions
- Lecture 10, 07/28/22.
- Lecture 9, 07/26/22.
- Lecture 8, 07/21/22.
- Lecture 7, 07/19/22.
- Lecture 6, 07/14/22.
- Lecture 5, 07/12/22.
- Lecture 4, 07/07/22.
- Lecture 3, 07/05/22.
- Lecture 2, 06/30/22.
- Lecture 1, 06/28/22.