My mathematical research interests currently included functional analysis, the history of mathematics, and mathematics education.
- A measure-theoretic Grothendieck inequality. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 369 (2010), 671-677.
- Vector integration and the Grothendieck inequality. Studia Math. 198 (2010), 85-103.
- Three dimensional Lorentz homogeneous spaces and the Petrov classification. Preprint available on arXiv: http://arxiv.org/abs/1203.0625.
- An algebraic construction of Lorentz homogeneous spaces of low dimension. J. Lie Theory 22 (2012), No. 3, 887-906.
- A generalization of the Varopoulos algebra. Houston J. Math. 39 (2013), No. 4, 1187-1210.
- A Radon-Nikodym theorem for Frechet measures. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 411 (2014), 592-606.
- Operator-valued measure theory and the Grothendieck inequality. Houston J. Math. 41 (2015), No. 1, 135-151.
- Representation of extendible bilinear forms. Mathematica Slovaca, Volume 65, Issue 5, Pages 1123-1136, ISSN (Online) 1337-2211, ISSN (Print) 0139-9918, DOI: 10.1515/ms-2015-0077, December 2015.
- Teaching the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. Mathematics Teacher, Vol. 112, No. 6, April 2019.
- A classification of three-dimensional real Lie algebras (PDF)
- p-Adic measures and Bernoulli numbers (PDF)