- You must bring a Blue Book to the exam. (You might want to bring two.)
- You must bring your ID.
- You may bring one (double-sided) page of handwritten notes. (No photocopies.)
- No calculators or other electronic devices will be allowed during the examinations.
The following are examples of what exams in this class might look like. They are NOT practice exams. They may differ in form and content from the exams given this term.
The required textbook for the course is Single Variable Calculus: Early Transcendentals (3rd Edition), by Jon Rogawski; published by W.H. Freeman and Company; 2015. (We will cover parts of Chapters 5-11 of the text.)
- We will use Chapters 5-11.
- The Student Solutions Manual is optional. It has solutions for odd-numbered problems in the text.
- The Online Study Center Access is optional.
We will also use Sections 1-5 of the Math 20B Student Supplement