Ming Zhang (張 銘)
Office: APM 6341
About meI am a postdoc in the math department at UCSD, which I joined in July 2021. My mentor is Dragos Oprea.
Before that, I was a postdoc in the math department at UBC. I obtained my Ph.D. degree from Department of Mathematics at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. My advisor was Prof. Yongbin Ruan. I completed a B.S. in mathematics at Tsinghua University.
Here is my Curriculum Vitæ.
SeminarsI am currently attending the weekly enumerative geometry seminar at UCSD.
ResearchMy research interests are quantum K-theory, gauged linear sigma model, mirror symmetry, and wall-crossing.
- "Verlinde/Grassmannian Correspondence in K-theory,". In preparation.
- "On Phases of 3d N = 2 Chern-Simons-Matter Theories," joint with Wei Gu and Du Pei. arXiv:2105.02247.
- "K-theoretic quasimap wall-crossing," joint with Yang Zhou. arXiv:2012.01401.
- "Verlinde/Grassmannian Correspondence and Rank 2 δ-wall-crossing," joint with Yongbin Ruan. arXiv:1811.01377.
- "The Level Structure in Quantum K-theory and Mock Theta Functions," joint with Yongbin Ruan. arXiv:1804.06552. Submitted.