Winter 2022: Math 142B, Introduction to Analysis II.
Fall 2021: Math 18, Linear Algebra.
Fall 2021: Math 120A, Applied Complex analysis I.
1. Asymptotic Expansion of the Bergman Kernel via Perturbation of the Bargmann-Fock Model (with Hamid Hezari, Casey Kelleher and Shoo Seto). Journal of Geometric Analysis (2016) 26: 2602, arXiv-pdf.
2. On instability of the Nikodym maximal function bounds over Riemannian manifolds, (with Christopher Sogge and Yakun Xi), Journal of Geometric Analysis (2018) 28: 2886, arXiv-pdf.
3. Off-diagonal asymptotic properties of Bergman kernels associated to analytic Kahler potentials (with Hamid Hezari and Zhiqin Lu), IMRN, arXiv-pdf.
4. Quantitative upper bounds for Bergman Kernels associated to smooth Kahler potentials (with Hamid Hezari), to appear in Math. Research Letters, arXiv-pdf.
5. Analysis of The Laplacian on the moduli space of polarized Calabi-Yau manifolds (with Zhiqin Lu), to appear in Hopkins-Maryland Complex Geometry Seminar proceedings, Contemp. Math., Amer. Math. Soc.
6. Asymptotic properties of Bergman kernels for potentials with Gevrey regularity, arXiv-pdf.
7. Upper bounds for eigenvalues of conformal Laplacian on closed Riemannian manifolds (with Yannick Sire), to appear in Commun. Contemp. Math., arXiv-pdf.
8. On a property of Bergman kernels when the Kahler potential is analytic (with Hamid Hezari), to appear in Pacific J. Math., arXiv-pdf.
9. Algebraicity of the Bergman kernel (with Peter Ebenfelt and Ming Xiao), submitted, arXiv-pdf.
10. The Dirichlet principle for the complex k-Hessian functional (with Yi Wang), to appear in Comm. Anal. Geom., arXiv-pdf.
11. On the classification of normal Stein spaces and finite ball quotients with Bergman-Einstein metrics (with Peter Ebenfelt and Ming Xiao), IMRN, arXiv-pdf.
12. Algebraic degree of the Bergman kernel (with Peter Ebenfelt and Ming Xiao), to appear in Indiana Univ. Math. J., arXiv-pdf.